Datura (Angel's Trumpet)

Starbuck pmdlandarch at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 10:24:42 EST 1999

Yes...not only "closely related", but until rather recently Brugmansia
actually WERE classified as Datura.  As a caution, the common names (Angel's
trumpet and Devil's trumpet) are frequently used interchangably for both
genera here in Florida.

Your analogy is very helpful, and I will remember to repeat it.  Thank you.