How do you make a Poinsettia turn red?

Janice ginki at
Thu Oct 14 23:43:59 EST 1999

Thank you Monique and Steve, I have hidden
my Poinsettia in a dark closet!  I just have 1 more
question, normal indoor light bulbs can't replace
sunlight for other plants, why do they affect the
Poinsettia's blooming process??

Want to make some extra cash just for surfing?
It is really easy and just take a couple minutes of your time!!
Go to: