this the group for carnivorous plants??? q about SUPERTHRIVE

Starbuck pmdlandarch at xearthlink.net
Fri Oct 15 16:22:11 EST 1999

Well, if so, it wouldn't be the first time that I "blew" it.  I'm always
willing to learn.

I confess that I'm not familiar with the effects of B complex vitamins on
plant growth.  Most of my study indicated that plants take in the three
macro nutrients, and twelve micro nutients, plus maybe trace amounts of
20-30 other nutrients.  I haven't seen B vitamins listed.  If you have any
published sources on that, either on the web or in print, then I'd certainly
be interested in reviewing them for my own information.