Thx

Adenosine bionicnubula at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:51:47 EST 1999

    I would like to thank the person who responed to Bob's posting about the
"little green bugs." I too had the same problem with a plant I have called a
passion plant.Or that is what I have been told it is. It is vine like in
structure and has a purple coloring to it due to the fuzzy hair like stuff
that grows on the whole plant except for the stocks & stems

fuzzy hair like stuff: I am sorry that I had to describe it this way but if
someone knows the proper name for this stuff it would be greatly welcomed.
LOL I feel like a fool using the term, fuzzy hair like stuff.