How do you make a Poinsettia turn red?

Janice ginki at bigfoot.com
Sat Oct 16 19:45:17 EST 1999

Steve Hinkson wrote:

> They don't.The stimulus for a Poinsettia's bloom is the number of hours of
> darkness.  It MUST
> have 14 hours per day, or more of total darkness to initiate bloom.
> Stand guard by the closet door !  It only takes a few minutes of light
> to make you have to start over !
> Steve
>
> Drop by and see me at :
>  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/6811

Thanks, I have put my soon to be beautifully red Poinsettia in the closet with
a garbage bag taped up to prevent any light from sneaking in!!!

Janice

Want to make some extra cash just for surfing?
It is really easy and just take a couple minutes of your time.
Go to:  http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=ASI861