Full Spectrum light bulbs for indoor plants

steve gordon stevegordon at freeuk.com
Mon Oct 25 18:09:08 EST 1999

Hi Ross,

Could you please tell me how many lamps that would have been?  Better still,
do you know how much light your plants were getting.

I have often seen statements such as "close to the lamps"  but people seem
to forget to say if they are using 2, 4 or to give an idea of the area
covered.

I am not being critical here, I use discharge lamps with great results but
have not yet got the handle on fluorescent, so would dearly like to know.

Thanks in anticipation,

Steve.