Can someone tell me

ntbandit at globec.com.au ntbandit at globec.com.au
Tue Oct 26 15:54:07 EST 1999

On 25 Oct 1999 23:16:04 GMT, "Stephen M Jankalski"
<CEREOID at prodigy.net> wrote:

>Wow!
>
>You mean it doesn't need any light or fertilizer or even to be in a pot?
>
>Wow!
>
>I mean, WOW!

ok suppose there's alway one i would assume that anyone growing plants
would know the basic requirement of the need for light and fresh air.

as for fertiliser no they don't i have very many broms never fed one
yet.

as for a pot not always in most cases just tie it to a tree or rock i
have them growing sitting in a pot with no medium in it. i pull the
old bulbs off after flowering drop them on the ground they still grow,
most broms would be the easiest of plants to grow.

>ntbandit at globec.com.au wrote in article
><8MUUODIPZKAALGOvJabHnk1y=3gI at 4ax.com>...
>> On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:31:44 -0400 (EDT), gr8gig213 at webtv.net (R M)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >how to care for a bromiliad?
>> >Thanks
>> g'day,
>>
>> just keep the plant full of water in the center. it'll do the rest,
>> remove old growths after they have flowered are getting tatty.
>>
>> len
>>
>> - -
>> happy gardening
>> 'it works for me it could work for you,'
>> <http://www.globec.com.au/~ntbandit/>
>> alt' em address #1 <gardenlen at hotmail.com>
>> alt' em address #2 <ntbandit at my-dejanews.com>
>>
>> "old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"

- -
happy gardening