Case Closed

Christian Kulus and Jaime Pajak kulus at astound.net
Thu Sep 2 10:49:31 EST 1999

If any of you have been biting your fingernails... you can stop chomping
now.

Thanks to John and Barbara Felps, who suggested, "the green variegated
plant is a 'florida beauty' dracaena possibly" and to Steve Hinkson's
opinion that the smaller was a Syngonium podophyllum cv. (Gold leafed
arrowhead vine), I have obtained the necessary information how to care
for (or kill ; ) my plants.

The only tiny detail that I am unsure of as of yet my S. podophyllum is
a golden variety, or an "Imperial White"...

And, of course, where I'm going to put the 400 foot-candles.
; )

Thanks for all of the help folks!
Jaime and her 2 new lovelies