information wanted

mr_theremin no1 at lightnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 18:36:58 EST 1999

Dear Mahesh,
                         Further to my earlier letter, I would be interested
in the results of your Enquiry re Datura Stramonium, as I believe it is not
regarded as a medicinal plant by most Western Authorities; however
some traditional 'medicine men' probably do use it, and it might be
interesting to know how and why they use it,

               Regards,  Tony,

  http://www.lightnet.co.uk/no1/home.htm

news:19990824134833.25928.qmail at hotmail.com...