Overgrown Yucca Plant

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 9 16:00:00 EST 1999

Which Yucca? The answer would depend on the plant's identity. There are
over 50 named species ranging in form from perennials to trees. Is this
plant being grown outdoors in the garden or as a houseplant? You need to
clarify what you are asking. If it has a single stem, it can hardly be
overgrown since many species form large clumps of many stems.

R & S Shepherd <Bob at shep32.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in article
<7r96h5$7je$1 at news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...