Diffenbachia help

e.t. emt1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 19:09:37 EST 1999

It is very humid here in Georgia.  Summertime temps average 90-100 and you
get the additional 5-10 added for heat index.  Winters can go as low as the
low teens, but are usually in the high 20s to 30s.  The inside temps at home
are regulated around 78 in the winter, 68 in the summer.  Office temps are
probably about the same, but with flourescent lighting that everything else
just loves.

 *pout* other people have diffs at the office that are flourishing.  Help!

<ntbandit at globec.com.au> wrote in message
news:XnTfN2mAdb86ZbopO=9+RTPxJOuY at 4ax.com...
> On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:46:42 -0400, "e.t." <emt1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >How do you keep one of these things alive?  I have had them in dish
gardens,
> >individual pots, in high light, in low light, direct light, indirect
light,
> >well watered, dried out in between.  Within a week, it starts drooping,
> >turning yellow, and then dies away, no matter what kind of care it got.
I'd