cedar hedge

Mike Simons kathmike at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 17 19:49:38 EST 1999

hello,

    I was wondering if anyone could help with my cedar hedge....
    I had a hedge installed last year and it seemed to do very good this
summer, growing shoots and gaining height. We just received some heavy
rains from the floyd hurricane and know the cedars are starting to turn
yellow. The leaves are easy to pull off also  (the brown ones). I heard
somewhere that if they receive too much water it is just as bad for
them. Would this be the case? Is there someone out there with first hand
knowledge about landscaping and hedges?

thx in advance...