cedar hedge

Mike Simons kathmike at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 18 20:10:12 EST 1999

not quite sure what type they are but i know that they are called swamp
cedars....does that help?

i live west of montreal,  st. lazare...sandy soil,  not sure of the acidity,
but they did really great this year...except for now...they do look better
today though...could it have been the massive amounts of rain or could it be
that it is getting colder at night.?

thx for trying...