transporting plant

GoofenOff at webtv.net GoofenOff at webtv.net
Mon Sep 20 23:53:38 EST 1999

Hi Everyone~
  Could use a little advice on transporting a spider plant. I'm moving
my family to Utah from Missouri in three weeks.   This plant belongs to
my 12 year old son. (He's the one with the green thumb.) He's had  it
for about 3 years now. Up until a year ago he took his plant to school
and left it there while the school year was in session, so that I
wouldn't touch his plant. :+)   My theory is....If you give the plant a
lot of water at once.....then you don't have to water it for a long
time........ See why he takes it to school ? heehee.   We will be moving
in a 20 ft. Uhaul  truck and driving a car besides.  If any one has any
advice it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance,
                                             Goofenoff

P.S.
I might never find my way back here
could you guys e-mail me directly ?