cedar hedge

Mike the Tree Doctor mlamana at bestweb.net
Tue Sep 21 11:24:39 EST 1999

Mike:

My GUESS (not being there to see in person) is that the heavy rains have
accelerated the normal leaf-drop (abscission) that Thuja occidentalis
(Northern Whitecedar) undergoes around this time of year. But that's only a
guess. The heavy rains may also knock off some of the brown foliage creating
the impression that they 'look better' in the near future.

Good luck!

Mike the Tree Doctor
www.treedoctors.com

news:37E3FD7A.6B3EF677 at sympatico.ca...