ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Bridget873 bridget873 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 13:45:01 EST 1999

Hi,

I have a question for anybody who may have any type of suggestion.  I'm
building a roof over my outdoor hot tub.  It is made of lattice and I was
wondering if anybody could suggest a nice plant, preferebly one with flowers,
that would wind it's way around the lattice nicely.  There's a catch though, I
don't have somewhere to plant it in the ground, so I was wondering if anyone
knew of any plants of that kind that could grow in that form and live in a
large pot.  Also, it would be in directy sunlight.
Please post or e-mail me :)  Oh yeah, and I live in a very warm climate and
would like something that would grow all year round.

Thanks so very much,
Bridget