ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Steve Hinkson sphinkson at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 22 04:17:02 EST 1999

Bridget:

I'd suggest Thunbergia mysorensis or Passiflora racemosa.  In a warm place, both
are evergreens, and both grow long, hanging racemes of flowers, that would hang
like wisteria down over the hot tub through the lattice.  The first, sorta' like
hanging snapdragons
with red flowers and yellow throats, the latter, recurved red passionflowers, with
purple
ray filaments tiped white. They both do fine in pots, but will take NO frost at
all.
Steve

--
Drop by and see me at :