Appreciate Comments on Botanical Trekking

Gandy Dancer Transcon at rr.com
Wed Sep 22 21:44:25 EST 1999

Gee Rick, I was thinking about researching this very thing!  Mine kinda went
like this:

(x no. suckers to sign up for trip) x (rate to charge'em) - (cost of charter
flight) = (Nice all-expenses-paid trip to Nepal) + (tidy profit)

Let us know how it turns out, OK?

BTW, you can tell your researcher that my interest is HIGH!  (But you
probably already detected that, didn't you.)

Gandy

Customer Service (AKA Rick) wrote...