Garcinia Combogia, Gymnema Sylvestre, Aloe-Vera....

m.a.lacewala pionlace at vsnl.com
Thu Sep 23 05:46:14 EST 1999

Pioneer Enterprise with a vision to exploit the bio-diversity of India to
produce natural products which could be used in food and pharmaceutical
industry. The company is a technology driven company and hav have developed
Patented technology (USA and Indian Patents) for extraction of Fruit Acid,
Fruit Pectin and Fruit Sugar from tropical fruits like Tamarind, Kokum, etc.
We have also developed innovative processes to extract active ingredients
from herbs. Our processes lead to free flowing spray dried powder thereby
not retaining any residual toxic solvents in the final product. We have also
been successful in extracting active ingredients and enhancing their shelf
life. We have a very modern plant with most of the unit operations like
pretreatment, extraction, filteration, vaccum evaporation, solvent
distillation, spray drying, etc. All the equipments are in stainless steel
construction, conforming to world class standards.
PRODUCTS :
The following are the sumary of the products we currently manufacture. We
have capability to make any custom made Herbal and Natural products
depending upon raw material availability.
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA POWDER: This is known as Malabar Tamarind and contains
higher quantity of hydroxy citric acid. A free flowing water soluble powder
is prepared from the extract of this fruit. This contains 30% hydroxy citric
acid.
CALCIUM SALT OF HYDROXY CITRIC ACID: Hydroxy citric acid is an unstable acid
found in the Garcinia family of
fruits. This is proved to be an effective weight loss agent. We extract the
acid and convert it into a calcium salt for reasons of stability and spray
dry this into a powder. Acid content is 65%.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT SPRAY DRIED POWDER: Green tea is found to contain very
powerful antioxidants like polyphenols and epigallo catechin 3 gallate.
These natural chemicals have excellent anti-cancer and free radical
scavenging power. We make an extract of fresh green tea leaves and spray dry
this into a water soluble instant powder. Contains 40% polyphenols and 6% -
8% epigallo catechin 3 gallate.
FENUGREEK EXTRACT SPRAY DRIED POWDER & FENUGREEK FIBRES: Fenugreek is
traditionally found to be an effective anti-diabetic agent. We make an
extract and spray dry into a powder.
NEEM (AZADIRACHTIN) EXTRACT: Neem extract powder is the concentrate form of
Azadirachtin (Tetronortriterpenoid) present in Neem kernels. It is one of
the most potent active ingredients isolated from Neem. This technical grade
material has to diluted to the required concentration ranging from 300 ppm
to 5000 ppm in formulation of bio-pesticides and use in pharmaceutical
oilment .
GRAPE & GRAPE SEEDS EXTRACT POWDER: Grape is found to contain very powerful
antioxidants like polyphenols and resveratrol. We make a spray dried powder
of this extract rich in resveratrol.
NEEM LEAF EXTRACT POWDER: Neem leaf contains very useful medicinal compounds
like Nimodin. We make a water soluble spray dried extract of this.
PECTIN FROM GARCINIA: Pectin is a gelling agent and a dietary fibre. We make
spray dried free flowing powder of Pectin extracted from Garcinia fruits
AMLA (Embelica officinalis) Extract : Fruits are rich natual source of
vitamin 'C' besides, also contains astringent p rinciples which activates
the glandular secretion, exerts appetising effect.
GUGGULU (Commiphora mukul) Extract : Potent anti-inflammatory action
comparable with cortisone. Better for OA and degen erative conditions than
for RA, inhibits prostaglandin synthesis.
NEEM OIL : Neem oil is an important derivative to be used as herbal
medicine. It displays a stimulatic and antiseptic effect when used for
massage of the body.
TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS / GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE / ALOE-VERA (POLYSACHARIDE) /BACOPA
MONNIERA (BRAHMI)/CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA (SENNA)/ECLIPTA ALBA
(BHRINGARAJ)/WHITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA)/CITRUS (ORANGE PEEL)/OCIMUM
SANCTUM (TULSI) ETC.
HERBAL AND NATURAL  EXTRACT AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT.
If you need any clarification about our products or any other product in
particular, please feel free to contact us and we shall only be too happy to
comply your requirements.
Best Regards.

Mohammad Lacewala
(Marketing Manager)