flys in house plants?????

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 27 09:17:28 EST 1999

Darn, I thought Miracle Grow dirt has magical properties just like their
fertilizer. So much for brand names.

Try soaking the soil with a houseplant insecticide to get rid of dem
critters. Perhaps they came with the plants and not the soil? Maybe they
are fungus gnats? In that case you will need to treat the soil with a
fungicide too.

BTW, which houseplants?

wall2wall <wall2wall at uswest.net> wrote in article
<_UvH3.3705$Pv.171878 at news.uswest.net>...