Ficus Benjamina Tree in trouble

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 29 08:00:05 EST 1999

What to do now? Just wait and see what happens next.

They don't call Ficus benjamina the "Weeping Fig" for nothing. Leaf drop is
quite common for newly purchased plants. It may grow new leaves once
acclimatized or perish. It is not a very good houseplant. The benefits of
fluorescent lights would be negligible for such a large tree.

Can you return it and get your money back?

JL <lystadjo at pilot.msu.edu> wrote in article
<37F19AE5.D664BA0F at pilot.msu.edu>...