Problems with new palm.. Suggestions?

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 29 19:06:40 EST 1999

Have you noticed any webbing associated with the leaf discoloration. If so,
you may have spider mites. Palms are spider mite bait and that is the most
common problem associated with them. Your plant may have already been
infected at the store where you bought it. If so, you will need to treat it
and all your other plants with a miticide. Insecticides won't work because
mites are arachnids not insects.

Mark Morissette <pepper99 at NOSPAM.home.com> wrote in article
<37f28bc5.104030252 at news.rdc1.on.wave.home.com>...