ANY SUGGESTIONS???

joffa murph at netspace.net.au
Thu Sep 30 02:41:59 EST 1999

Hi Bridget
Tub life can be quite restricting for many climbers and maintenance is high.
However if you live in a temperate or warmer area Philodendrons ( no flowers
but beautiful foliage) could be a good choice.  For cooler areas try many of
the different clematis species, grape vines can be evocative plants for such
settings but any deciduous climber may mess up your spa if left uncovered in
autumn.
Check out what your favourite garden centre has to offer.
Jeffrey
<19990921144501.22506.00000581 at ng-cc1.aol.com>...