Philodendron problems

Jadis jadis at sprint.ca
Wed Apr 5 14:43:08 EST 2000

I would put it in soil. It probably needs nutrients.

jadis
--
http://impure.org/jadis

"It is no victory unless the vanquished foe admits your mastery." --
Claudian

Ming-Hwi Sun <msun at steel.ucs.indiana.edu> wrote in message
news:Pine.GSO.3.96.1000405125545.16863A-100000 at steel1.ucs.indiana.edu...
Hi,

I have a philodendron vine growing in water.  It has a well-developed root
system and eight or so leaves.  The older leaves, however, have been
getting yellowish in color; one is so pale, it is kind of a sickly
yellowish-white.  I have also noticed some brown splatterings beginning to
form on some of the newer, healthy-green leaves.  Is my philodendron sick,
or does it just need to be transferred to soil?

Thanks for any help!

"They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty."

-- Oscar Wilde --