How kill Arum Italica?

Steve, Tammy, Chloe and Ellysha Hale shale at wantree.com.au
Fri Apr 7 09:28:16 EST 2000

One method, though it is a little extreme is the old Kero or diesel on the
foliage trick. Problem is you generally can't grow anything in the same spot
for some time. Also have you tried cooking them out? In summer put a layer
of black plastic over the area where they keep recurring and let the sun
bake them for a few weeks. This is both safe and inexpensive.
SHALE
news:002901bf8ed7$db64ea80$d7c1aec7 at rossbranch...