Azaleas

Steve, Tammy, Chloe and Ellysha Hale shale at NOSPAMwantree.com.au
Tue Apr 11 22:17:53 EST 2000

There is one other possibility. Your azealeas may have petal blight. This is
a fungus that occours in wrm damp weather and can cause the flowers to
dieoff prematurly. A good garden centre should be able to identify this for
you and reccomend a fungicide.
Happy Gardening. Shale
news:eMPI4.5307$IT6.22968 at news4.atl...