Azaleas

e.t. and dct emt1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 12 21:08:12 EST 2000

Thank you Shale!  I appreciate the lead.

I am still interested in finding out if there is any way to prolong the
blooms in case that isn't it though.  Thanks!  e.t.

"Steve, Tammy, Chloe and Ellysha Hale" <shale at NOSPAMwantree.com.au> wrote in
message news:38f3ecb7$0$13839 at echo-01.iinet.net.au...