Nepenthes Alata

Steve Hinkson sphinkson at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 23 00:51:36 EST 2000

Ted:

Keep your plant warm ( 60 to 90 F, 16 to 32 C ) .  Very bright light, but
be careful to limit direct sun, and high relative humidity (it will prefer
to stay over 60%, but you can grow it lower if you're an obsessive mister!
*grin*)

But most importantly, it needs perfect drainage (a mix where water just
pours through quickly) and to be kept constantly moist.  In the summer you
may well have to water it every day.

If you want more specifics, email me your questions.  If you're interested
in carnivorous plants in general, there are newsgroups just for them.  I'd
be glad to give you addresses.
Steve (H.)

--
"You can easily judge the character of a person by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him

Drop by and see me at :
 http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/6811