Banana tree vs ants ants are winning

tropicals tropicals at lycos.com
Tue Aug 1 03:53:24 EST 2000

Aloha
Get some kind of container about a pint size
(jam etc) put some peanut butter inside and
boric acid  The ants will go in for the peanut butter
and they will get boric acid (powder) on their
cute feet and they will lick their feet (ants
are like cats, always like clean feet)
result: acid boric poison death
Good luck Chris
http://www.mauigateway.com/~infomaui/home.html