What is this house plant?

Janice York gjy at globalnet.co.uk
Sat Aug 5 15:24:08 EST 2000

Help Please.I have been given a house plant, I have searched everywhere I
can think of and cannot find what it is. It has a 1 foot semi woody stem
from which branches and then leaves grow. The leaves are sttrap like between
2 inches and six inches long, from the end of the leaf grows a stem between
0.5 and 3 inches long and from the end of this grows another leaf. The
flowers are very small and grow in a bunch, looks like a bunch of grapes. I
think it may have originated from South Africa.
Any ideas?
Thank you Janice York