Please help me save my Wandering Jew!!!

K3 k3 at maine.rr.com
Sun Aug 6 10:15:58 EST 2000

Sorry if this isn't the right Newsgroup, but...

I have a beautiful Wandering Jew that's got the really small leaves.  You
know, the one where the plant looks like a big ball?  Sorry I don't know the
exact species, but anyway...  She's thinned out quite bad arount the base,
but she's doing really well down around the bottom.  Is there anything that
I can do to save this plant and get the "fullness" to come back again?  Like
the other types of Wandering Jews that I have (the ones with broader leaves
that are purple and green) should I clip the stems, re-root them and then
transplant?  Gee, that seems like a lot of work because there are so many
small stems.   I'll be happy to take a picture and post it if you need more
info.  I really hate to loose this plant because she was so beautiful when I
first got her.

P.S.  To those who wonder why I can my plants "Her", it's just because
anything that I find beautiful I consider a "She".

Kendall F. Stratton III
Fort Fairfield, Maine USA
k3 at maine.rr.com
KenStratton at Yahoo.com
http://home.maine.rr.com/k3
www.ilscenter.com for Microsoft Netmeeting

"I am trying to see things from your point of view, but
I can't get my head that far up my ass".