Please help me save my Wandering Jew!!!

Colin Mitchell Beier cbeier at
Sun Aug 6 18:25:32 EST 2000

occasionally these plants like some food, usually a mild 10 10 10, diluted
at least 50%.  sometimes they just grow in strange ways that may not adapt
to your particular aesthetic tastes.  i have several different types of
'jews' and they pretty much do their own thing.  good luck

news:Ikfj5.30812$9E6.181797 at