Please help me save my Wandering Jew!!!

Colin Mitchell Beier cbeier at vt.edu
Sun Aug 6 18:25:32 EST 2000

occasionally these plants like some food, usually a mild 10 10 10, diluted
at least 50%.  sometimes they just grow in strange ways that may not adapt
to your particular aesthetic tastes.  i have several different types of
'jews' and they pretty much do their own thing.  good luck

colin
K3 <k3 at maine.rr.com> wrote in message
news:Ikfj5.30812$9E6.181797 at newsr1.maine.rr.com...
> Sorry if this isn't the right Newsgroup, but...
>
> I have a beautiful Wandering Jew that's got the really small leaves.  You
> know, the one where the plant looks like a big ball?  Sorry I don't know
the
> exact species, but anyway...  She's thinned out quite bad arount the base,
> but she's doing really well down around the bottom.  Is there anything
that
> I can do to save this plant and get the "fullness" to come back again?
Like