mushrooms in a houseplant.

MikeWhy mikewhy at NOSPAM.direct.ca
Thu Aug 10 12:57:12 EST 2000

hi everybody.

I recently returned home from a stint of housesitiing someone elses plants
and found a growth of mushrooms growing in a large houseplant I have. (Its
a split leaf philadendron <sp?> in a 24 inch pot.) which fungi are nice and
all: how can I kill the spores that I'm sure are lurcking about? Is there
some product on the market/natural remedy that will be safe for the plant
but get rid of the spores? How should I protect my other plants? (I live in
a small apartment so am pretty sure the spores "got around".)

thanks for yer help

mikewhy/.

--
Please remove "nospam" from address before emailing me.

"Ya thats right:
the Large Print giveth,
and the Small Print taketh away!"

                +Tom Waits.