A new Impatiens group

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 11 20:23:30 EST 2000

Are you feeling okay, Beverly?

If you are not interested, just skip to the next posting.

The new group is on Impatiens not impatient people but I'm sure there is a
group for the latter too!
http://www.egroups.com/group/impatiens

If you know of groups devoted to Achimenes or Malvaceae, could you post the
links?

"Beverly Erlebacher" <bae at cs.toronto.edu> wrote in message
news:2000Aug11.172819.22076 at jarvis.cs.toronto.edu...
> In article <8n1kl5$21am$1 at newssvr05-en0.news.prodigy.com>,
> Stephen Jankalski <CEREOID at prodigy.net> wrote:
> >
> >A new group devoted to everything about Impatiens has just been formed.
>
> Gee, Stephen, are you going to reply to yourself explaining that Impatiens
> is a genus not a plant, like you did to the guy who posted about an
Achimenes