Beverly: Re: African violet seed pod?

SilkEyed silkeyed at aol.comma
Mon Aug 14 08:01:49 EST 2000

Hi Beverly,
Can you tell me a little more about this AF seed pod?  Is any special
preparation for the pod?  Does it have to dry out -- on the stalk or elsewhere?
 The flower has finally wilted around the pod and I don't know whether I should
remove the pod and let it dry, whether I should wait until the stalk wilts or
whether the seeds should be planted green or dried.

This is my absolute favorite AF and I'm excited that it may have crossed it
with a neighbor.  I'd dearly love to try and grow some plants from seed.

Thx for all your help!

SilkEyed