propagation

Tom Burkhard tburk at tomburkhard.freeservers.com
Mon Aug 21 10:46:28 EST 2000

I recently purchased a used copy of this book because of this thread and
it's just what I wanted.  I saw several people listing it on
bibliofind.com.  (It took me three tries to find someone who actually had a
copy in stock but I got it dirt cheap.)

monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu (Monique Reed) wrote in