aquatic liverworts

Moontanman moontanman at aol.comnospam
Tue Aug 22 23:11:32 EST 2000

I am looking for species of aquatic liverworts. Can some knowledgeable in the
field of liverworts give me some idea of some species I should be looking for
and where to find them?
                                                                         Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
looking for more species of trees and interested people. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me