Plant Selection

gen71038 at gen71038 at
Sat Aug 26 00:11:03 EST 2000

You might want to think about Oriental Arborvitae(Thuja orienralis L.). This
is a tree that under normal conditions would not do well in Sacramento, but
seeing as it would be getting plenty of water from a sprinkler it might just
be a good choice. It also is easy to shape when trimmed regularly.
news:PTDp5.26628$Pi.814977 at