Please can you help me

Adam K sanchezkay at wolfcollective.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 15:07:13 EST 2000

I was wondering if you could help me with a project I am doing. I am trying
to find out how chemical pollutants (specifically nitrates, ammonia and
phosphates) effect pondweed and algae. I am interested in finding out about
the different factors which may be effected by the pollutants; factors such
as transpiration rate, growth and turgidity of the plants.

Please can you tell me how these factors are affected by the pollutants.. or
if you could reccommend any webpages I will extremely grateful.

Thank you for your time,
Sanchez Kay
England
"