BEN # 255 - CORRECTION of the CORRECTION!!!

Adolf Ceska aceska at victoria.tc.ca
Thu Aug 31 11:33:30 EST 2000

I gave you a wrong number for Terry Lawrence

POSITION OPEN: CURATOR OF BOTANY, ROYAL B.C. MUSEUM, VICTORIA

   QUOTE:

Prior to applying you must contact Terry Lawrence (This number is WRONG:
250-xxx-xxxx) for a complete list of duties and qualifications.

   END OF QUOTE

The correct phone number of Terry Lawrence is 250-387-2263 !!!
I tried it and it works, however, Terry is away from her office
till Sept. 5.

Meanwhile, if you need any information, her voice mail says, please,
contact Pauline Langdon at 250-387-2428.

Apologies for a wrong number to all of you who would like to aply as well
as apologies for these messages to all of you who don't want to.

Thanks,

Yours ever,

Adolf Ceska

---