Saintpaulia not blooming

Marc Tardif intmktg at Gloria.CAM.ORG
Mon Dec 4 14:48:18 EST 2000

Thanks for the info Jeremy Harbinson and Cereoid. Fol-
lowing your replies, it seemed as if everything I was
doing was fine. But upon closer inspection, I noticed
that I keep a little neon light open at night in the
same room. It really didn't seem like much, not enough
for me to notice anyways (force of habit). Anyways, it
could be that the plants weren't having a real night
and were probably rebelling by not gracing me with
their flowers. I'll try closing the light from now
on and see what happens.

Cheers,
Marc Tardif