unknown melon???? - identify please

gardenlen gardenlen at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:39:22 EST 2000

g'day goran,

thanks for the info mate, but this plant is a vine just like any other
melon, when i got the cutting they referred to it as some sort of asian
melon????

look forward to any other suggestions or somewhere where i can see a
picture, i've done a search under solanum but not much info' comes up.

thank you

len