unknown melon???? - identify please

gardenlen gardenlen at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:14:31 EST 2000

ok you havfe all been very helpfull, looks like it is a pepino at this
stage without the purple stripes, the picture of the cut fruit on the
following link looks identical:

http://www.foodlexx.de/Lextextobst/Pepino.html

so i can tell the new owners that they can eat the fruit when it is
ripe.

and the cuttings i took for myself will mean that some time later i can
enjoy it as well, i have some good flesh left on this piece of fruit so
will give it the taste test.

once again thank you all very much you've been great.

the seasons greetings to you all.

len