Has anyone decorated unusual trees for holiday?

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Dec 11 10:57:27 EST 2000

If you decorate an orange tree, Santa does get confused.  He leaves
only tropical-type presents such as surfboard wax, Hawaiian shirts,
tanning oil, and little paper umbrellas for exotic drinks.  If your
tree is a *Florida* orange, he will leave you a stack of under-voted
ballots and fill your stockings with chad.

: -D
M. Reed