Zebrina Wandering Jew - Help!!

michelle lane lanem at abyss.usask.ca
Wed Dec 13 11:24:55 EST 2000

I received a wandering jew as a house warming gift 3 months ago, it was
such a beautiful plant. Notice I said was!!  I'm don't have much of a
green thumb and I don't even know where to start.  Alot of leaves are
dropping off as well as whole vines.  It's starting to look spindly and
the colors aren't as bright.  I've been watering it once a week and we
have it in the livingroom where it gets the afternoon sunlight.  I read
somewhere that I should be pruning it, but I don't know how.....I don't
want to prune too much or too little.  Also should I be fertalizing it?

Can someone Please help me!!

Thanks.

Michelle