Interior Growth Initiative - Update

mcrae at mcrae at
Tue Dec 19 18:35:36 EST 2000

We're getting close to meeting our minimum level to begin work on the "Plants at Work" marketing program, but we still need your help. Take time today to evaluate the Interior Growth Initiative program by visiting:

Then make your pledge at:

To have a successful marketing campaign everyone in the industry needs to participate. Make your pledge today!  And if you've already made a pledge, pick up the phone or email your competitors, don't let them of the hook and ride your coattails in this program. Get them to make a pledge too.

Best wishes for the upcoming holiday season. Thank you for your help and contributions.
Warm Regards,
McRae Anderson, CLP, ASLA
McCaren Designs, Inc.

PS: Sometimes the only difference between success and failure is initiative.

You received this email because you have been identified as a concerned interior landscape professional or an allied trade professional. If you do not wish to receive Interior Industry Growth Initiative notices and information in the future, please reply to this e-mail and type REMOVE in the subject line.