The last missed opportunity of 2000, I hope

Sloppy Joe, The Meat King wuba at webtv.net
Tue Dec 26 15:45:04 EST 2000

I had taken ill last week from a flu bug so I did not attend work on
wensday, thursday, friday, or saturday. This caused me to miss out on
our company's annual exchange of secret santa gifts, when I returned
today I found my now tattered gift resting atop the heating vent
adjacent to my work area. After tending to a multitude of important
tasks I took a moment and unwrapped my gift -- what I found was not for
the weary -- what I found was a now dried out dead house plant. Shrug, I
can't win.

Sloppy Joe, The Meat King:
Prophet Junior Grade in THE TRUE RELIGION; The World Oligarchy

You WILL bow down before The Meat King!