Growing ginsing root and green tea.

Kris krisis at nospam.idt.net
Sat Feb 5 09:22:43 EST 2000

I was thinking one day, wouldn't aeroponics be the perfect
way to grow ginsing roots?  I mean, there would be no soil!

I was also interested in growing green tea.

Anybody ever try growing these items indoors?  Any good
websites on using hydroponic/aeroponic systems for growing
these types of plants?

Where would I get seeds to grow these types of plants?  (I
have never heard of seeds for either being sold)

"The RC Car racing, plane building, rocket launching, pepper growing,
 Information Systems student with an attitude."

Change krisis at nospam.idt.net to krisis at idt.net
Sorry, getting tired of merchant account ads