Need help in growing healthy veggies

Mentum club54 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 00:38:17 EST 2000

I'm must be the worst grower ever, every time I take care of my moms
garden, things wither away. I'm starting my kids on small projects to
grow thier own vegetables. I'd really appreciate it if someone could
give me a few pointers on when and what to grow, the idea here being
that I would not want to start with a vegetable that requires alot of
TLC to grow. Are there anything like incompatible plants, i. e. I have
a 12 ft by 5 ft area that I will dedicate to this activity and I don't
want to mix veggies that will be competing. If I'm posting this in the
wrong forum, please let me know and point me in the right direction.
Thanks
--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)