Taraxacum info request...

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 7 10:28:23 EST 2000

Dandelions are very efficient managers.  For hundreds of years, they
have bamboozled lawn lovers everywhere into watering and feeding them
while thinking they are taking care of the grass.  Their cute, fluffy
heads trick the young and young-at-heart into dispersing the seeds far
and wide.  Oh, yes, they're subtle, and very, very clever.

Monique Reed